Just a sweet poem for someone who once stole my heart.
photo: Shy Shai
Love… do you feel my heart ache for you,
My eyes sparkles whenever I’m with you
Oh… it shows on silly expressions that I do
Or on just simple conversations…it always show
I have no strength to conceal,
How I feel for you right now.
All I know this affection is real
Thinking… could it be sealed with a vow?
Your gentle kiss, it’s so romantic,
Without a doubt… you’re beautiful and smart.
Each moment shared are truly fantastic
Oh God… I treasure every part.
Your sleepy eyes can set me into a trance,
Your angelic voice… an assurance that nothing will go wrong
My soul seeks to catch just one glance,
Your smile, keep me warmth all night long.
Grace, you’re my honey, my lady
You know me more than a friend.
Just hoping so dearly
We have eternity to spend.
lines, verses & more...
About Me
Popular Posts
-
The magic of a child's laughter Astin Parker A child laughter is a sweet music to the ear Like angels singing, a joy to listen From a ba...
-
A humble gift for my ex-girlfriend who is now my wife. A red rose, sits in my hand Like a gem, I treasure A humble gift to a wonderful wom...
-
A man searches for an answer.... When to make the right actions? photo link When should you share a smile? When all's well and you'r...
-
A poem expressing an old man disgust over a reflection on an old mirror. photo link Hiding beyond a silhouette There’s an old man, who steal...
Blog Archive
feedjit
Followers
Powered by Blogger.


0 comments:
Post a Comment