A man regrets having letting go his love.
photo: Mary Antonette
Today’s loneliness, I embraced
Tomorrow’s prospects seems so bleak
My mind asked for a rest
But your memories gave not a break.
I longed for your caress
Believing you’re still here
This feeling so hard to suppress
Darling, I wish you’re near.
Your eyes glows
Each time I say I LOVE YOU
I’m a fool to let you go
Now I’m begging to have one more day with you.
Thinking of you each passing day
And losing you bears great pain
In this avenue of life I’m losing my way
But I know we’ll see each other again.
lines, verses & more...
About Me
Popular Posts
-
The magic of a child's laughter Astin Parker A child laughter is a sweet music to the ear Like angels singing, a joy to listen From a ba...
-
A humble gift for my ex-girlfriend who is now my wife. A red rose, sits in my hand Like a gem, I treasure A humble gift to a wonderful wom...
-
A man searches for an answer.... When to make the right actions? photo link When should you share a smile? When all's well and you'r...
-
A poem expressing an old man disgust over a reflection on an old mirror. photo link Hiding beyond a silhouette There’s an old man, who steal...
Blog Archive
feedjit
Followers
Powered by Blogger.


0 comments:
Post a Comment