Thursday, May 17, 2012

Oh! What a Kiss

When did you experienced your first lover's kiss? What's the feeling? Here's my sweet account of my first kiss.

photo: M J

We stood in the hallway
Her hands on my waist
My body gently sways
Ah! no time to waste.

I collared her wrist
Her eyes locked in mine
Oh! comes the kiss
That I long for sometime.

Her lips meet mine
I feel a fiery sensation
And wasted no time
Giving into the sweet temptation

My knees buckles
My palms seem numb
Gosh! this feeling I must unshackle
If not, I’ll be a great dumb.

Passion takes its way
Now it is her and I
And as we pull away
I feel as though I could fly

8 comments:

  1. Ayayay! LOve is in the air! Haha. Nice one.

    Honney
    www.iamsupermom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice one.. inlove talaga ^.^ heheh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. di naman. ;) Salamat sa iniwan mong bakas.

      Delete
  3. We need more love, not war. Nice one, Papaleng!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guapo romantiko pala kayo, papaleng. Hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your poem Papaleng! I shared it on facebook. I want my friends to read it.
    Thank you so much papaleng! You're a genius!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhh, you are so romantic and sweet, you describe the emotions so eloquently.

    ReplyDelete
  7. napaka romantic nyo naman pala...swerte ni honney mo...

    ReplyDelete