Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Am I Asking Too Much

A heartfelt and moving piece to a very special someone this Heart Day.


photo: Rose

I'm not asking you to kiss me each morning
I could settle seeing you so charming
When you are away
All I need is to know I am in your prayer

All I need is to know that you're fine
I'm fine knowing you're that mine
Even If we are distance for so long apart
All I need is to know that I'm in your heart

I'm not asking you that we go dancing in the rain
All I need is for us to laugh again and again
I'm not asking you to seek each star for you to explore
All I need is to know that I'm the only one that you adore

I'm not asking you to make the birds swim and make the fish fly!
All I need is not to hear the word 'Goodbye'
I'm not asking you to be like a colorful peacock nor a graceful swan
All I need is you tell me that I'm the sweetest one

I'm not asking you to walk a thousand mile!
All I need is a simple smile
I'm not asking you to make the trees blue!
All I need is to know that you're true

I'm not asking you to live with me in a castle of gold
All I need is for you to get me out from the cold
I'm not asking you for your attention
All I need is genuine affection

I'm not asking you to be a gem so priceless
All I need is a gentle caress
I'm not asking you to be the princess of my world
all I need is to hear you saying an encouraging word

I'm not asking we make a week eight days
All I need is for you being there on rainy days
I'm not asking you to say I'm the best
All I need is to feel complete.

0 comments:

Post a Comment