A humble birthday gift to treasure from a dear online friend.
photo: Maria Mely
One day I am wondering,
How could I’ll be a good friend,
One friend who will lend you a helping hand,
All the best that i can…
One day I am wondering,
If I could still continue my dream?
I am trying to make a simple poem,
Sending to you my friend…
One day I am wondering,
When suddenly I was thinking,
To write you a greeting,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU FRIEND…..
lines, verses & more...
About Me
Popular Posts
-
It’s not one’s position that matters, but how well you love and enjoy your career. In an alumni reunion, again I met Three J’s whom friendsh...
-
We are the reason … Why Jesus Had gave His life. We are the reason … that Jesus suffered and died. Rich or poor, nasty or smart All of us pl...
-
How we can value life. photo link Life is a gift given to us from above Dream about tomorrow, but live for today. To receive a little, you m...
-
A vow made by a boy to a a beautiful girl whom he truly loves. photo: Kevin & Yanna As we slowly approach Our destiny I will be there st...
Blog Archive
feedjit
Followers
Powered by Blogger.


0 comments:
Post a Comment