Endless schemes.
photo link
Gloomy blue and red to serene eve,
tomorrow, a stormy sky.
With incessant tear cascades from above,
my grief will refuse to die.
Often I ignore, yet sometimes I ask,
of some things not meant for me.
Bitterness enclosed in a lovely mask,
as I wear it joyously.
The sun scatters hope while morning arrives,
sweet comfort like your embrace.
Once again, I rise to fight and survive,
and you join me with my pace.
Sometimes we give up, at times we lose faith.
We heed upon our heart’s told.
We rise and fall like the tides of the Earth,
finding peace within our hold.
lines, verses & more...
About Me
Popular Posts
-
A man searches for an answer.... When to make the right actions? photo link When should you share a smile? When all's well and you'r...
-
A recollection of my childhood life. Papaleng Dekada '60 Maalaala mo pa kaya noon na diyes sentimos lang ang pasahe, kandong libre pa; ...
-
It’s not one’s position that matters, but how well you love and enjoy your career. In an alumni reunion, again I met Three J’s whom friendsh...
-
My son showed what’s in his heart after breaking up with his girl. photo: Daevy Just when I started to find a way To carry you to eternity Y...
Blog Archive
feedjit
Followers
Powered by Blogger.


Aah..the human emotions change constantly! A wonderful poem, my friend!
ReplyDeleteAng galing-galing nyo talaga paps! :)
ReplyDelete