Just a simple thought on your birthday
Sweetheart, can I be
The wind that fills your sail
The hand that lifts your veil
The moon that moves your tides
And the sun coming up in your eyes.
Darling, can I be
The spark that lights you up
The mystery gem that makes your smiles pop up
The prince always in a jester mood
Or the knight to keep you from cold.
Honey, can I be
The fantasy that you've been dreaming of
The reality that sets you off
The compass when you get lost
The magical sight that restore your bearings.
Love, I want to be
The first thing you see in the morning
Just your everything
The man that cherish your words
And finish your thoughts.
lines, verses & more...
About Me
Popular Posts
-
Photo: Anna Nicole There is a young lady With angelic face so amazing and sweet Her long blonde hair flowing like the rolling waves of...
-
Just 2 heartfelt poems that I treasure a lot. Lucky are those who up to now have their fathers by their side. But for those who have lost on...
-
photo: Lyned Kelly It was a season of joy since I felt real love Moments of togetherness, that means a lot Arms locked and heartfelt ...
-
Photo: Me Photo: Me Sasapit ang araw na tanging sa mga larawan nalang ako makikita At sa mga munting tula damdamin ko ay madarama Han...
Blog Archive
feedjit
Followers
Powered by Blogger.


0 comments:
Post a Comment