What will you harvest if you sow anger?
When I burst into anger
My sound reasoning suffers too
Finding no pride for the things I render
And angrily do.
When I make things in anger
My red cheeks show my temper
When I uttered bad things to someone
Eventually, I regret what have I done.
In anger, no good things sprout
Giving not a wise or humble deed
But only wicked things come out
That I should apologize indeed.
Looking back at my past emotions
Good and bad are all recorded
I can't recall a single occasion
When anger is being rewarded.
lines, verses & more...
About Me
Popular Posts
-
A man searches for an answer.... When to make the right actions? photo link When should you share a smile? When all's well and you'r...
-
A moving poem about a man’s long desire for a kiss from his girl. photo: Grace See how the daisy giggles As the bee whispers sweet nothing H...
-
A recollection of my childhood life. Papaleng Dekada '60 Maalaala mo pa kaya noon na diyes sentimos lang ang pasahe, kandong libre pa; ...
-
A lover staring at the stars as he reminisced her past love. photo: Saya It looks everything is going fine Believing our love will stand th...
Blog Archive
feedjit
Followers
Powered by Blogger.


0 comments:
Post a Comment