Don’t be surprised if the people we like the least are those that need our affection.
I believe there’s a reason
For each individual’s action
Though I find some amusing
Others irritating and annoying.
Some slave to lusts, they can’t resist
Others tell lies at any cost
Just remember, those we like the least
Might need our love the most!
They could be victims of injustice
Or have been ridiculed all their lives
In a realm of deception they find peace
Just to make sure in this harsh world they survives.
Pride restored, they now insist
That in this game called life, they coast.
Just remember, those we like the least
Might need our love the most!
lines, verses & more...
About Me
Popular Posts
-
photo: Lyned Kelly It was a season of joy since I felt real love Moments of togetherness, that means a lot Arms locked and heartfelt ...
-
This could be my last request to my children. Child, when my I eyes failed me And I intentionally broke a glass or plate Don’t get mad and b...
-
Naranasan mo na bang mag mahal ng mali? Nagmahal ka na ba ng may kahati? Nang-angkin ka na ba ng pag aari ng iba? Nagbigay ka na ba ng wa...
-
A white rose symbolizes my wife. Each gentle word you’ve spoken Lightens up my soul Its echoes, my heart will forever hearken My RO...
Blog Archive
feedjit
Followers
Powered by Blogger.


0 comments:
Post a Comment