Sunday, June 3, 2012

Forgiveness is Sweet

A man's attitude in life was changed when he met Jesus.

photo link
It was so hard to forgive
Those who did me wrong
And those who lied and tried
To snatch my victor's song

I took the shame and miseries
They thrown upon my soul
I kept mum and broke in pieces
No longer sound and whole.

My confidence totally shaken
I felt empty, hopeless and drained
I yielded beneath the burden
Unsure, wounded and defamed.

But a stranger met me one day
Showing His mercy and kindness
Now Jesus leads my way
And gives back my happiness.

I took His life unto me
Giving all what is mine
I no longer worry and is free
From men who are cruel and unkind.

I was given forgiveness
And shared it to brothers in need
Of forgiveness for their sinful deeds
And bring them out of darkness.

As God shows me His grace
I gained a blessed relief
My spirit holds a genuine belief
My heart shelters a lasting peace.

Today, I seek only His will
And setting aside all ill
For God alone is just and worthy
To judge and take vengeance for me.



0 comments:

Post a Comment